While the Sustainable Development Weeks in 2020 helped kickstart the initiative, the use of the Climate Fresk workshops continues to be relevant. We urge all BBFE companies to continue holding workshops at offices or on sites, with the support of the community of event leaders. Getting people to understand the issues behind climate change is key to raising collective awareness and mobilising each employee.
- 42 trainers across the OUs
- Committed Operating Units
Bouygues Bâtiment France Europe pays €3 to the Climate Fresk association for every employee trained onsite. In doing so, we support this association, founded in December 2018, whose aim is to raise awareness about climate change.
The Climate Fresk is:
- A simple, effective and accessible tool.
- A workshop that uses scientific findings on climate change (IPCC reports).
- A collaborative training workshop that is accessible to all.
- An occasion to talk about each other’s knowledge and the individual and collective solutions to set up.
Against this climate emergency backdrop, Climate Fresk has shown how effective it is in raising awareness of the impact that human activities have on the environment as well as the socio-economic consequences of climate change. Climate Fresk has already engaged with more than 235,000 people in over 50 countries.
As for the Bouygues Group, the aim is to get as many employees as possible to attend this workshop.
Want to join in? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of your CSR contacts.