The independent organization EcoVadis has just evaluated BBSE on its performances in terms of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). BBSE obtains a score of 69/100 and thus reaches the Gold level! It joins the 6% of the best rated companies in its sector of activity.
This result is based on the analysis of the performances in 4 main themes:
- environment - (score obtained: 70/100)
- social and human rights - (score obtained: 70/100)
- ethics - (score obtained: 70/100)
- responsible purchasing - (score obtained: 60/100).
"This evaluation rewards our environmental, social and societal commitment and allows us to respond to the desire of some of our clients to have our performance evaluated by an external organization," explains Alice Lecointre, Deputy Director of CSR & Digital Transformation. "It's also a way for us to refine our avenues of progress on these topics and to benchmark with other companies."
Used by more than 75,000 companies worldwide, this rating will improve the visibility of Bouygues Bâtiment Sud-Est's approaches to its customers and partners. It requires a reassessment every year by the same organization.
- MASE certification, which provides guarantees in terms of occupational risk management and the implementation of a continuous improvement system dedicated to the Industry activity
- AFNOR certification, which attests to the effectiveness of the Quality, Safety and Environment system
- EcoVadis evaluation, which rates and positions CSR performance.