What if tomorrow you were part of a worldwide aventure?
Work. Learn. Explore.
As part of our drive to better manage international talents and to help further develop a more international company mindset, we have designed an International Talent Development programme called ‘Bridges’.
Organised around 3 pillars (Work. Learn. Explore), this programme will provide you with ‘bridges’ to mobility and a key to open the door to an international career.
What are the main elements of the Bridges programme?The programme will start in September 2022 and will comprise the following elements:
- 2 years abroad in 2 different countries (to be determined by the company),
- A personalised follow-up (mentoring by Senior Managers),
- Technical, cross cultural and self-development training,
- A commitment from the Group to offer an opportunity at the end of the programme.
A group of 20 participants from the Civil Works Division with:
Who are we targeting for the Bridges programme?
- Experience in the Group,
- A minimum of 2 years’ and a maximum of 7 years' professional experience overall,
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Are you adventurous, curious, and committed?
Is the Bridges programme for you?
- Do you thrive in a multicultural environment?
- Do you want to discover new places and new cultures?
Then Bridges is for you!
Come and meet us during one of our Teams Presentation Meetings to find out more!
Thursday – 3rd of March 2022, 8:30 am CET
Friday - 11th of March 2022, 9:00 am CET
Monday – 14th of March 2022, 8:00 am CET
Monday – 14th of March 2022, 10:00 am CET
In the meantime, please watch the short video below:
ApplicationsApplications are now open and will be until March 20th 2022.
If you want to apply directly to the Bridges programme, please send your CV to the following email: email@example.com